Integrated Behavior and Reading MTSS
This application is intended for districts seeking intensive technical assistance in the implementation of an integrated behavior and reading MTSS framework. Participation will involve a structured process for District Implementation Teams to develop and manage an implementation plan to scale-up an MTSS integrated behavior and reading framework with fidelity and that will endure over time. MiMTSS TA Center also helps build local capacity to ensure sustained success.
For the 2022-2023 school year, the MiMTSS TA Center is offering one option for Intensive Technical Assistance specific to the behavioral components of an MTSS framework, titled Promoting Positive School Climate (PPSC).
Promoting Positive School Climate (PPSC)
MiMTSS Technical Assistance Center and the Michigan Department of Education’s Coordinated School Health and Safety Programs (CSHSP) co-direct PPSC. MiMTSS Technical Assistance Center and CSHSP partner with local school districts to implement and sustain school-wide behavior systems of support. MiMTSS TA Center provides intensive training and technical assistance for three years. The support helps districts through initial implementation for schools. MiMTSS TA Center also helps build local capacity to ensure sustained success.
Additional Program Information
Application Important Dates and Timeline
- March 1, 2022
- Application released
- March 10, 2022
- Informational Zoom webinar 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST
- Zoom link and passcode: mimtss
- April 29, 2022
- Application due via online survey by 5:00 p.m. EST
- May 6, 2022
- Districts/ISDs notified of potential partnership
- May 9 or 10, 2022
- Conversations with potential partners
- Download the application.
- Develop your answers to the questions on the application.
- Submit your answers through our online application. Applications will only be accepted through online submission.
- Receive notification of potential partnership.
- For potential partners, schedule exploration meetings with MiMTSS Technical Assistance Center. MiMTSS TA Center will clarify expectations and ensure a good fit with the program before mutual selection.