ISDs, districts, and schools need access to MiMTSS Data System to participate in TA Center programs. ISD and district implementation teams and school leadership teams must identify members to become MiMTSS Data System users. The TA Center sets up members with the appropriate accounts to access reports and dashboards for entering and viewing data.
For a series of informational videos, please access the MiMTSS Data System Playlist on YouTube.
Advantages of MiMTSS Data System
- MiMTSS Data System is a single point of data entry for all data that is needed, including capacity and fidelity data that is not hosted in any other system.
- Dashboards and reports are designed for alignment with the TA Center's data review process at the school, district, and ISD levels.
- Data are presented in a common format for school, district, and ISD teams to analyze their data, so the data are easily understood across all levels of support.
- School-level data are immediately accessible to school districts and ISDs as it is entered.
- MiMTSS Data System was designed based on the principles of effective data visualization to make the graphics consistent, easy to interpret, and clutter-free.
- All aspects of MiMTSS Data System have undergone multiple cycles of usability testing.
- Districts do not need to produce additional data for grant reporting; the TA Center collects all data for grant reporting through MiMTSS Data System.
- MiMTSS Data System is free to all users.