This highly interactive 3 session series supports individuals who facilitate or participate on teams completing Functional Behavioral Assessment and Behavior Intervention Plans. The series focuses on the FBA / BIP process along with support tools and information on how to facilitate the process. There will be assigned work before and after each session.
- Understand the difference between legal mandates and best practices associated with FBA and BIP
- Define key terms to other team members, school staff, and families
- Explain the ABC paradigm
- Facilitate the Basic FBA process
- Apply a Prevent, Teach, Respond framework to develop a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
- Effectively evaluate the quality of an FBA and BIP
- Apply a metric to measure both the implementation and impact of the team
Participants must attend all three sessions:
- April 28, 2022
- May 9, 2022
- May 25, 2022
Beth Hill and Stephanie Dyer
Create an Account for Registration
If you have never registered for an event in our online registration system you will need to first create a user account.
Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing important event information. Please read it carefully. If you do not receive a registration confirmation, please email the event contact.
Reminder Emails: Reminder emails will come from our registration site 2-3 weeks before the training. Please be sure to check your inbox and spam folder for these emails. Reminder emails contain the Zoom link and any training materials needed.
Event Cancellation: MiMTSS TA Center may cancel any training that does not have at least 10 people registered. In this case, we would refund the registration fee, if any, to the participant or his/her employer.