This training prepares and certifies participants to provide services and supports as a SWIS Facilitator to local schools interested in the implementation of the School-Wide Information System (SWIS) including installation (e.g., readiness & licensing), user training, team coaching, and ongoing technical assistance with data collection and use of SWIS data for decision making. Registration for the training must be approved by the MiMTSS TA Center and confirmed by PBISApps. Please reserve 8 hours during the week before the first synchronous training session to complete all pre-training activities online.
Facilitator Certification Training Requirements
- The registration process includes a Screening Questionnaire to verify that the role of SWIS facilitator is a good fit for your current position.
- Priority registration for districts receiving intensive technical assistance from the MiMTSS Technical Assistance Center.
- Stephanie Dyer
- Cathy Claes
- Individuals who are interested in learning more about SWIS for informational purposes, check out these resources on the PBISApps website.
- If you are interested in being trained as a SWIS user (not a facilitator), connect with your local SWIS Facilitator, and you can also access the Swift at SWIS online course by searching for the title in EduPaths Pathways.
- See our flyer for more details.
Event Cancellation: MiMTSS TA Center may cancel any training that does not have at least 10 people registered. In this case, we would refund the registration fee, if any, to the participant or his/her employer.