ISD MTSS Implementation Capacity and Coordination
The MTSS capacity and coordination program is intended for ISDs who are committed to the scale-up and sustainability of the implementation of multi-tiered frameworks for positive behavioral interventions and supports within their local school districts.
Intermediate School Districts Application to Develop MTSS Social, Emotional, and Behavior Expertise and Capacity
Application Important Dates and Timeline
- May 3, 2023
- Application is released to the public.
- May 26, 2023
- Applications are due (entered online by 5:00 p.m. EST).
- June 2, 2023
- Applicants are notified of the partnership.
- Download the application.
- Develop your answers to the questions on the application.
- Submit your answers through our online application. Applications will only be accepted through online submission.
- Receive notification of potential partnership.
- For potential partners, schedule exploration meetings with MiMTSS Technical Assistance Center. MiMTSS TA Center will clarify expectations and ensure a good fit with the program before mutual selection.