Request for Targeted TA
There are a variety of targeted MTSS technical assistance options available for districts or ISDs. Review the Overview of Targeted Technical Assistance Opportunities and the Rationale for Required Assessments for more information.
ISD MTSS Implementation Capacity and Coordination
The MTSS capacity and coordination program is intended for ISDs who are committed to the scale-up and sustainability of the implementation of multi-tiered frameworks for positive behavioral interventions and supports within their local school districts.
Application Important Dates and Timeline
- April 25, 2022
- Application is released to the public.
- May 2, 2022
- Informational webinar (11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST).
- May 13, 2022
- Applications are due (entered online by 5:00 p.m. EST).
- May 18, 2022
- Applicants are notified of potential partnership
- May 23-25, 2022
- Conversations with potential partners to discuss the ISD's application, answer additional questions, and mutually determine if intensive TA for supporting MTSS implementation capacity and scale-up is a good fit. These meetings will clarify the work and expectations.
- Download the application.
- Develop your answers to the questions on the application.
- Submit your answers through our online application. Applications will only be accepted through online submission.
- Receive notification of potential partnership.
- For potential partners, schedule exploration meetings with MiMTSS Technical Assistance Center. MiMTSS TA Center will clarify expectations and ensure a good fit with the program before mutual selection.