- Is knowledgeable about the Early Warning Indicators, why they are needed, and how they fit within the district’s MTSS work
- Can summarize and interpret EWI data
- Actively participates in the steps of gathering and checking data for accuracy
- Facilitates district communication and learning related to an Early Warning System
In order to access the course below, you will first need to have an account with EduPaths (edupaths.org) and be log in via the MiData Hub portal. Once logged in, you will be able to use this direct link, or enter EWIMS Overview in the search field for Pathways. Pathways are courses.
Approximate time: 30 minutes
- Individuals interested in becoming an EWS Coordinator must first complete the Early Warning Intervention and Monitoring System (EWIMS) Overview Course through EduPaths.
- The course is free and can be completed at an individual pace.
1-day in-person training
- Attend a 1-day in-person training. Trainings are offered twice per year.
- Bring the EWIMS Overview Course Completion Certificate from EduPaths.