- Train the identified school personnel on how to enter their School-wide Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports Tiered Fidelity Inventory (SWPBIS TFI) data and generate reports using PBIS Assessment.
- Assist with the administration of the SWPBIS TFI and other PBIS fidelity measures.
- Open and close the measurement windows in PBIS Assessment for assessments being used by schools (SWPBIS TFI and School Climate Survey).
- Manage school and district-level access to PBIS Assessment.
- Enter the School-wide Evaluation Tool (SET) data into PBIS Assessment if schools are using the assessment.
- Coach schools to use data for decision making and action planning.
Approximate time: 1-2 hours
- Complete the free online course hosted at Michigan Virtual.
- Even if video portions of the course are viewed as a whole group, individuals should still register for and complete the course independently to submit quiz questions and feedback.
- Carefully review the directions on the Start Here page of the course to understand which portions of the course are required for certification (i.e., PBIS Assessment module including submission of Local Coordinator Form in the course, SWPBIS Tiered Fidelity Inventory module, Course Feedback).