- Train the identified school personnel on how to enter their School-wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Tiered Fidelity Inventory (SWPBIS TFI) data and generate reports using PBIS Assessment.
- Open and close the measurement windows in PBIS Assessment for assessments being used by schools (e.g., SWPBIS TFI and School Climate Survey).
- Manage school and district-level access to PBIS Assessment.
Approximate time: 30 minutes
- Complete the free online course hosted in EduPaths (www.edupaths.org). If you do not already have an account, you will need to create a free account through EduPaths to access this module.
- Individuals must complete the course independently
- Complete and submit the final documentation at the end of the course.