The R-TFI Facilitator is the point person for each school using the Reading Tiered Fidelity Inventory (R-TFI). They are responsible for scheduling and leading the administration of the R-TFI one to three times per school year. The R-TFI Facilitator plays a critical role with ensuring:
- The accuracy of the R-TFI data
- Schools understand the purpose of the R-TFI, including intended uses and misuses
- Schools effectively use their R-TFI results to design improvements to their school-wide reading systems
To become a certified R-TFI Facilitator, attend an in-person training OR complete 2 online courses hosted by EduPaths (https://www.edupaths.org/). You will need to sign up for a free account if you have not previously registered for a course with EduPaths. Search Pathways for these titles:
- Reading Tiered Fidelity Inventory (R-TFI) Overview.
- Facilitating the Reading Tiered Fidelity Inventory (R-TFI).
Prior to independently facilitating an R-TFI administration, people new to the role should also observe or co-facilitate an administration of the R-TFI.