- Help schools complete their readiness checklist and coordinate with SWIS to open the schools' accounts.
- Train identified school SWIS users on how to use the SWIS Suite.
- Help schools define problem behaviors to ensure consistency in documenting discipline referrals.
- Help schools design referral forms so they match SWIS data entry fields.
- Provide annual training to school staff on using the SWIS Suite and data interpretation.
SWIS Facilitator: 2.5 day in-person training
- Attend a SWIS facilitator training.
- Complete the paperwork provided at the end of the training.
CICO-SWIS Facilitator: Half-day live webinar
- You must first serve as a SWIS facilitator of record for at least one school year before registering for the webinar.
- Attend the live webinar.
I-SWIS Facilitator: 1.5 day in-person training
- Attend an I-SWIS facilitator training.