- Introduction & Review
- What is Tier 2?
- Team Structures
- Identifying Students
- Intervention Grid
- Placement and Grouping Procedures
- Wrap Up & Next Steps
- Review the purpose and components of an intervention system.
- Develop a staff and family friendly definition of Tier 2 interventions.
- Address structural supports needed to install and use an intervention system.
- Develop two rows of their school’s intervention grid.
- Discuss tools for monitoring the fidelity of the intervention system.