- The Science Behind Teaching Reading & How It Connects to REWARDS
- REWARDS: Understanding the WHY
- REWARDS: Key Components
- Instruction: The Pre-Skills
- Instruction: Strategy Lessons
- Review the science of teaching reading.
- Summarize the benefits of multisyllabic word instruction, accuracy and rate development, comprehension, and vocabulary instruction.
- Describe the components of REWARDS including the materials and instructional design (pre-skills, strategy focus).
- Practice delivering the components of REWARDS to prepare for students.