- What is this work?
- Introduction to Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS)
- School Leadership Team Functioning
- Determining the Compelling Why & Staff Buy-In
- Developing School-wide Expectations
- Wrap-Up & Next Steps
- Articulate the scope of the work for installing and implementing Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS).
- Summarize the foundations for School-wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (SWPBIS).
- Develop structures for the School Leadership Team (SLT).
- Identify and develop a compelling why for this work that will support staff buy-in.
- Create a plan for getting staff input on the development of school-wide behavioral expectations.