- Review of Day One
- Behavior Matrix
- Teaching Expectations
- Data Sources for Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Monitoring Behavior
- Wrap Up and Next Steps
- Explain the need for a behavior matrix and plan for how to create one.
- Summarize why and how behavior expectations are taught and plan for teaching behavior expectations in your school.
- Describe the two types of data used for decision making related to SWPBIS.
- Summarize the importance of monitoring behavior and plan for monitoring behavior in your school.