- Review of Day Two
- Practices for Effective Universal Support in Secondary Settings
- Data-Based Decision Making
- Consistent Response System
- Review content from day two of the training series.
- Develop a plan for monitoring behavior with staff.
- Develop a plan for determining a system for acknowledging behavior with staff and students.
- Develop a plan for creating a continuum of responses to behavioral errors with staff.
- Develop a plan for completing SWIS readiness activities with staff and SWIS facilitator.
- Develop a plan forgetting staff and student input for a KICK OFF in the Fall.