- Structures for Effective SWPBIS Implementation
- Introduction to Positive School Climate and PBIS
- Staff Buy-In
- Identify & Define School-wide Expectations
- Wrap-Up & Next Steps
- Begin working on installing the structures for effective PBIS implementation.
- Start to develop a “compelling why” for PBIS.
- Articulate the foundations and big ideas of PBIS and develop a plan for teaching staff this information.
- Create a plan for communicating to staff and parents why identifying and defining school-wide expectations is important.
- Create a plan for developing 3-5 school-wide expectations with the building staff.