- Review of Day One
- Behavior Matrix and Teaching Behavioral Expectations
- Monitoring Behavioral Expectations
- Understanding Data Sources for School-wide PBIS
- Wrap Up and Next Steps
- Plan for communicating with staff and parents the “why” for teaching expectations.
- Plan for creating lesson plans for teaching expectations in all settings.
- Formulate a plan for monitoring behavior school-wide.
- Plan for completing the school-wide PBIS Tiered Fidelity Inventory (SWPBIS-TFI).
- Create a plan for completing SWIS readiness activities with staff and your SWIS facilitator.