- The Adolescent Brain
- Acknowledging Behavior
- Corrections: Consistent Response to Behavior
- Data: Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI) and School-wide Information System (SWIS)
- Preparing for Kick-Off
- Wrap Up and Next Steps
- Articulate the “why” of an acknowledgement system.
- Communicate the need for acknowledgement and consistent response to student behavior to staff, students, families, and the community.
- Create a plan for acknowledging student behavior.
- Create a plan for developing a continuum of response to behavior errors.
- Develop a plan for working collaboratively with building staff for School-wide PBIS Kick-Off.