- Welcome and Review of Tier 1 & Tier 2 Behavior Systems
- What is Tier 3?
- Tier 3 Team Structures
- Tier 3 Process: What Does This Look Like?
- Comprehensive Support (TFI 3.11) Prevent, Teach, Respond Structure Cycle of Behavioral Escalation
- Wrap Up & Next Steps
- Be prepared to respond to questions about why we take time to install standardized systems at Tier 3, rather than just moving into interventions.
- Define, assess your system’s readiness for, and address misrules around, Tier 3.
- Understand roles and functions of the Tier 3 Systems Team and Student Support Teams and begin to make installation decisions for a Tier 3 System.
- Practice a Prevent, Teach, Respond structure for planning interventions.
- Understand the cycle of behavioral escalation and appropriate adult responses.