Request for Targeted TA
A request for targeted MTSS technical assistance is available to districts and ISDs in one of the following areas:
- Tier 1 Behavior Components of an MTSS Framework Series
- Sustainability Support for School-wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- Data-Based Individualization Team Training Series
- Tier 1 Reading Components of an MTSS Framework Series
- Early Warning Intervention and Monitoring System (EWIMS) Trainer Support Sessions
- District Implementation Team Installation Series
Participation will assist districts in meeting the requirement for Section 31a, subsection 3 of the State School Aid Act for implementing a K-12 MTSS framework.
To learn more about each offering, view the:
Submit a Request
Important Dates and Timeline
- October 7, 2020
- Overview webinar (3:30 - 4:30 p.m. ET).
- December 4, 2020
- Requests are due (entered online by 5:00 p.m. ET).
- December 9, 2020
- Districts/ISDs are notified of potential partnership.
- December 16, 2020
- 1-hour group readiness session (9:00-10:00 a.m. or 3:30-4:30 p.m. ET).
- Download the Request for targeted technical assistance document.
- Develop your answers to the questions within the document.
- Submit your answers through our online form by the deadline. Requests will only be accepted through online submission.
- Receive notification of potential partnership.
- Schedule a group readiness session with MiMTSS TA Center staff.
The October 7 overview webinar, MTSS Technical Assistance Options is available on the Center's YouTube channel.