16th Annual MTSS Conference
Registration is now open for the 16th Annual MTSS Conference August 3-4, 2021. This virtual event is free for all participants! The conference includes opening and closing keynote sessions along with 28 breakout sessions spanning a wide selection of MTSS related topics.
Visit the conference site to learn more and to register.
SCECHs and Social Work CEUs will be available pending approval of the applications.
The annual conference focuses on advancing effective MTSS implementation to ensure the growth and success for all learners. The two-day conference is an opportunity to learn the latest in research and best practices related to MTSS, strengthen implementation within your context, and connect and share with other attendees.
Conference participants will have the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the latest research, promising practices, and critical issues related to MTSS to connect with their existing practices.
- Learn about developing systems to support effective implementation.
- Expand learning of contextual implementation of practices.
- Acquire new knowledge and skills applicable to their specific role/position.
Answers to Some FAQs
- There is no cost to the conference and it is open to in-state and out-of-state participants.
- Most sessions will be recorded and posted on the event site after the conference.
- If you know you cannot attend the virtual conference on these days, you do not need to register to have access to the recordings.
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email with details regarding login information and accessing the event.
- SCECHs will be available, at no cost, pending approval of the application.
- Social Work CEUs will be available pending approval of the application.
- Questions? Please email: email@example.com