16th Annual MTSS Conference
The conference session recordings will be available on the MiMTSS TA Center YouTube channel later in August or early September. Please check back here for updates or go directly to our YouTube channel and look for the conference playlists.
The annual conference focuses on advancing effective MTSS implementation to ensure the growth and success for all learners. The two-day conference is an opportunity to learn the latest in research and best practices related to MTSS, strengthen implementation within your context, and connect and share with other attendees.
Conference participants will have the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the latest research, promising practices, and critical issues related to MTSS to connect with their existing practices.
- Learn about developing systems to support effective implementation.
- Expand learning of contextual implementation of practices.
- Acquire new knowledge and skills applicable to their specific role/position.
Answers to Some FAQs
- There is no cost to the conference and it is open to in-state and out-of-state participants.
- Most sessions will be recorded and posted on the event site after the conference.
- If you know you cannot attend the virtual conference on these days, you do not need to register to have access to the recordings.
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email with details regarding login information and accessing the event.
- SCECHs will be available, at no cost, pending approval of the application.
- Social Work CEUs will be available pending approval of the application.
- Questions? Please email: email@example.com