Working Together to Build, Strengthen, and Sustain MTSS
The MiMTSS TA Center and Michigan Department of Education will host the 17th Annual MiMTSS Conference on November 29 & 30, 2022, at the Crowne Plaza Lansing. The conference will provide sessions on how we can work together to build, strengthen, and sustain MTSS. Learn from national and state-recognized keynote and guest speakers and connect and share with your fellow educators. A one-day virtual conference planned for December 14, 2022, will highlight sessions from the two-day live event and provide another opportunity for participation. Watch for more conference information in the months ahead.
Cost: $75.00/day for the live event and no cost for the virtual event.
Registration for the 17th annual MiMTSS Conference is now closed. Please consider registering for the one-day virtual conference on December 14, 2022. Registration is available through our Wisdomwhere system (https://www.solutionwhere.com/ww/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowCourse.aspx?courseNum=743&cId=52&pcId=0)
The annual conference focuses on advancing effective MTSS implementation to ensure the growth and success for all learners. The two-day conference is an opportunity to learn the latest in research and best practices related to MTSS, strengthen implementation within your context, and connect and share with other attendees.
Conference participants will have the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the latest research, promising practices, and critical issues related to MTSS to connect with their existing practices.
- Learn about developing systems to support effective implementation.
- Expand learning of contextual implementation of practices.
- Acquire new knowledge and skills applicable to their specific role/position.
Answers to Some FAQs
- The conference cost is $75/day for November 29 & 30, 2022. There is no cost for the virtual event in December.
- Recordings from the virtual conference will be available on the MiMTSS TA Center's YouTube channel sometime in early 2023.
- SCECHs will be available, at no cost, pending approval of the application.
- Social Work CEUs will be available pending approval of the application.
- Questions? Please email: [email protected]