The MiMTSS TA Center and Michigan Department of Education will host the 18th Annual MiMTSS Conference on November 28 & 29, 2023 at the Lansing Center in Lansing, MI. The conference will provide sessions on how we can work together to build, strengthen, and sustain MTSS. Learn from national and state-recognized keynote and guest speakers and connect and share with your fellow educators. Watch for more conference information in the months ahead.
- $115 (one day)
- $230 (both days)
The annual conference focuses on advancing effective MTSS implementation to ensure the growth and success for all learners. The two-day conference is an opportunity to learn the latest in research and best practices related to MTSS, strengthen implementation within your context, and connect and share with other attendees.
Sessions strands include:
- Early Childhood
- Integrated MTSS
- Family Partnerships
- Social, Emotional, Behavioral, Mental Health (SEB)
Conference participants will have the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the latest research, promising practices, and critical issues related to MTSS to connect with their existing practices.
- Learn about developing systems to support effective implementation.
- Expand learning of contextual implementation of practices.
- Acquire new knowledge and skills applicable to their specific role/position.
- The conference cost is $115 for one day, $230 for both days.
- A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Courtyard by Marriott Lansing Downtown. The room blocks expire on November 6th. Please check the registration site for information about how to reserve the rooms.
- Parking will be available for $10/day.
- SCECHs will be available, at no cost, pending approval of the application.
- Social Work CEUs will be available pending approval of the application.
- Questions? Please email: [email protected].