The Michigan Department of Education (MDE), in partnership with the Michigan Multi-Tiered System of Supports Technical Assistance Center, invites districts to apply for a federally-funded MTSS grant opportunity.
The focus is to implement an integrated literacy and social, emotional, behavioral framework in the preschool and elementary grades.
Who Can Apply
- LEAs (districts) and Public School Academies
- Acceptance priority will be given to partnership districts who meet the readiness criteria.
- Districts or PSAs who are not partnership districts can still apply and will be considered for acceptance.
- This application window is now closed. Applications will be reviewed and notifications will be sent out soon.
- Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.
Note: Survey Link to submit application is embedded within the application
Application Due Date: February 6, 2024 at 5:00 pm