An Event For:
District Leadership Teams, Administrators, Teachers, Coaches, ISD Consultants, Mental Health Professionals
This professional learning series will provide an awareness and foundational knowledge of the exploration and installation of the organizational structures, processes, and systems required for the integration of SEL, MH, and PBIS at the district level in order to achieve positive social, emotional, and behavioral outcomes for all students.
By the end of these sessions, participants will:
- Describe the exploration steps and strategies for the integration of SEL, MH, and PBS at the district and community level
- Identify the concepts and organizational structures required to install SEL, MH, and PBIS at the district and community level
- Understand the concepts to coach a district community team during exploration and installation
- Identify the components of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and how the components are developed throughout exploration and installation
- Describe the various data metrics at the district and mental health/community organization and how they are integrated to promote positive social, emotional, and behavioral outcomes for all students.