- Prepare to Coach the DIT
- Next Steps
Participants will complete the following activities independently prior to the Live Zoom Session.
- View Communication Plan and Addressing Barriers [video].
- Complete the “Coaching and Communication Reflection Questions” located in your coaching binder.
- Develop a communication plan
- Develop a process for addressing implementation barriers
- Prepare to facilitate activities designed to enhance the district’s capacity
- Complete the items on the Preparation Checklist, including:
- Determining which resources, you will use to support your team or if you need to draft new resources to support application.
- Plan and practice to facilitate team activities.
- Review the DIT Installation Resource List and determine if there are resources the team should access prior to the upcoming DIT meeting.
- Develop the DIT Meeting agenda based on activities in the installation checklist and implementation plan.